Anonymous Complaining
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anonymous Complaining

This is a site for just anyone to complain, or talk about anything without feeling stupid. :3

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

so they ask a question, then get mad when you do exactly what they ask.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PaigeAnn95

so they ask a question, then get mad when you do exactly what they ask. Empty
PostSubject: so they ask a question, then get mad when you do exactly what they ask.   so they ask a question, then get mad when you do exactly what they ask. EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 7:06 pm

So im leaving for college in a month, my mom wanted me to clean my quite often messy room and sort through my clothes to determine what im gonna wear. when i do, she and my dad sit down with me (and demand my full attention during this whole thing) and we all go through the clothing i picked out to get rid of. With each item, my mom says either- why are you getting rid of this? whats wrong with this shirt? why did i buy this if you never wear it? what if you need this? Why cant you wear this when you are [activity]? This is so cute- why dont you want it?

if you asked me to decide what im not going to wear, why are you lecturing me? i dont understand why you are making me go through these with you. i already decided what i didnt want.. my opinion isnt going to change just because you ask me why im getting rid of it..

also, if you think it is so cute, why dont you wear it??

and if you want me to keep it so bad, why dont you come up to my school and tell me when im going to wear it..

why do they even ask me to do these things when they are going to turn everything into a lecture?Mad
Back to top Go down

so they ask a question, then get mad when you do exactly what they ask.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anonymous Complaining :: Complaining :: Parents-
Jump to: